Senior Frontend Developer
We are building a strong development team in Copenhagen and we are looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join the fun. If you are eager to work with complex projects and ambitious clients, we may have the opportunity for you!
Adventurous and curious by nature
To be a part of Charlie Tango you must master a series of cutting-edge technologies and be able to quickly acquire new knowledge and skills when needed. We work with a wide range of customers on a multitude of platforms. We always try to push the limits of what is possible in the solutions we work with, and we want to continue having a leading position within technology and performance. Therefore, it is important that you have the desire to try new technologies and can provide new ways of using existing technologies.
A typical workday
A typical workday consists of SCRUM meetings with technical assessment and discussions about tasks, development on projects you are assigned to, assisting team developers with knowledge on platform, development, and architecture and documenting technical clarification with customers and related peers.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, we expect you to:
- Have the complete solution overview when leading the project
- Have knowledge about the solution tech stack
- Work in close collaboration with UX, design and backend.
- Be able to do code reviews and help junior developers
- Do integrations to 3rd-party APIs
- Create and maintain documentation (with/for customers)
- Do technical assessments related to projects
You should have experience with:
- Expert in HTML and styling
- Creating web animations
- Writing accessible code that conforms to the WCAG 2.1 standard
- React, or similar JS frameworks
- Strongly typed code bases with TypeScript
- Writing integration tests
- Developing components in Storybook
- Doing code reviews, and providing valuable feedback
- BitBucket, Github, Azure DevOps or similar version control software
It is a plus if you have worked with
- Umbraco or similar .NET CMS
- C# and .NET
- Server-side rendering of React
Charlie Tango offers
- A vibrant and innovative workplace with around 100 creative and ambitious colleagues with a lot of different backgrounds and skills
- Access to work for both international clients as well as some of the largest and most ambitious companies in Denmark
- Ability to work with user experience and design of the highest class
- A great working environment with both comfort and ambition
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- … And of course, great coffee
About Charlie Tango
We are around 100 people specialized in creativity and technology. We work with everything from innovation, digital business development, UX, and digital marketing to communication and technology. We deliver data-driven customer-centric experiences to private and public companies across the entire customer journey by making business strategy, creativity and long-lasting technological solutions come together.
Everyone at Charlie Tango has a voice, and everyone is heard. We prioritize social interaction and a nice office environment, and we treasure our social events such as our Friday bars, department dinners, and seasonal parties.
Charlie Tango is an independent subsidiary company owned by KMD.
Want to know more?
We would like for you to begin as soon as possible. So, submit your application now – we are doing interviews continually until the right candidate is found.
For questions regarding the position please contact Frontend Team Lead Daniel Schmidt on 70221516.