Senior .NET Developer
We are building a strong CMS development team in Copenhagen and we are looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Developer to join the fun. If you are eager to work with complex projects and ambitious clients, we may have the opportunity for you!
Adventurous and curious by nature
To be a part of Charlie Tango you must master a series of cutting-edge technologies and be able to quickly acquire new knowledge and skills when needed. We work with a wide range of customers on a multitude of platforms. We always try to push the limits of what is possible in the solutions we work with, and we want to continue having a leading position within technology and performance. Therefore, it is important that you have the desire to try new technologies and can provide new ways of using existing technologies.
A typical workday
A typical workday consists of SCRUM meetings with technical assessment and discussions about tasks, development on projects you are assigned to, assisting team Developers with knowledge on platform, development, and architecture and documenting technical clarification with customers and related peers.
- Experience with developing in Sitecore CMS (version 7 and later), Latest Umbraco or Later EpiServer
- Experience with advanced CMS platform features/modules – e.g. the Experience Editor, EXM, Find, Forms module, Sitecore Experience features, Sitecore Search, WFFM...
- Experience with custom editors, workflows, and Security including user & roles management
- Professional background in computer science / web development or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of .NET, C#, Visual Studio, Web API, REST API and how to integrate these
- Experience with databases (primarily MS SQL Server) and code integration with databases
- Experience with BitBucket, Git, TFS or similar version control software
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud services and hosting in Azure
Professional general skills
- You master English - both verbally and written
- You have a desire to acquire new knowledge and you are passionate about transforming your knowledge into cutting edge solutions
- You are motivated to creating innovative quality solutions
- You thrive in handling situations where things move fast and where change, internal and external, is a part of everyday life
- You are committed, responsible and thrive to work independently and in teams
Charlie Tango offers
- A vibrant and innovative workplace with around 100 creative and ambitious colleagues with a lot of different backgrounds and skills
- Access to work for both international clients as well as some of the largest and most ambitious companies in Denmark
- Ability to work with user experience and design of the highest class
- A great working environment with both comfort and ambition
- Opportunity for personal and professional development including ongoing certification options
- … And of course, great coffee
About Charlie Tango
We are 100 people specialized in creativity and technology. We work with everything from innovation, digital business development, UX/UI, digital marketing, communication and technology. We deliver data-driven, customer-centric experiences to private and public companies across the entire customer journey by making business strategy, creativity and long-lasting technological solutions come together.
Everyone at Charlie Tango has a voice, and everyone is heard. We prioritize social interaction and a nice office environment, and we treasure our social events such as our Friday bars, department dinners, and seasonal parties.
Charlie Tango is an independent subsidiary company owned by KMD.
Want to know more?
For questions regarding the position please contact Jacob Grande on jgr-at-charlietango.dk. Deadline for application is September 1st, 2021.